петък, 2 октомври 2015 г.

Red roses for the vamps !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
There were great expectations. I’ve thought it will be some kind of magic or else. I’ve thought the holly nail polish spirit will come out of the bottle when I open it. Too much expectations …. What I’m talking about you’ll ask. I’m talking about Dior. Finally I was able to see my claws dressed in one of Dior’s polishes. It’s been a while since I was so excited about anything. When a friend called me about three lonely Diors and if I want them, there was no doubt – one of my dreams was becoming a reality. Three different polishes from three different collections released in three different years. Oh, heaven, take this poor polish addicted soul and give her peace....
My red roses for all the vamps outside. With Dior Red Ebony.
Used - 
Dior Vernis 813 Red Ebony
Barielle Elle's Spell
China Glaze Don't let the dead bite
DIY nail art decal with Born Pretty Store stamping plate 
****
All yours,
Red Frog


1 коментар: