петък, 12 февруари 2016 г.

Web Inspiration - @ninanailedit !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
Good morning to all of you!
Hope you are fine and ready for Friday. My coffee is almost done and I'm ready to start the day full of energy just because I know it's Friday..... Silly me. Tomorrow I'll work again but end of the wek always makes me happy.
So, today I have a decoration inspired by the lovely @ninanailedit - this girl makes some amazing designs and I'm totally addicted to her photos! Be sure to take a look at her IG page. Nina has one of the most unique nail art styles I've ever seen and it's so close to what I love. My attempt is more simple and not even close to her detailed work but I like how it turns. 
Enjoy.
Used - 
Perfect Gel Look Nail Polish 526
Barielle Elle's Spell
Zoya Pixie dust Godiva
black acrylic paint
Born Pretty Store golden  round studs

All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар