неделя, 31 май 2015 г.

Lavander for #NAILlinkup !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
It's time for the last May theme for #NAILlinkup - Lavander.
It was a great pleasure to create this mani. First a good old friend of mine made me a very special gift - Zoya Leslie. This gorgeous light lavander shade came right on time to made my Lavander mani so complete. Than Born Pretty Store's plate BP-L020 just called my name with the magnificient roses pattern. And at the end - I have finally made a good stamping. 
So how not to be happy with the end result?

Used - 
Zoya Leslie
Flormar Supershine 48
Born Pretty Store BP-L020
Born Pretty Store nail art studs

2 коментара:

  1. Анонимен01 юни, 2015

    Your mani is fabulous - that polish is so beautiful. I so admire your maintenance of your nails and cuticles. Everything is perfection! Thank you for sharing such beauty with us and for the wonderful photos!

    ОтговорИзтриване