вторник, 1 ноември 2016 г.

Mustard yellow and night blue !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
Long ago I've started searching for the perfect mustard shade and even tried to create my own one. Frankens are pretty good but the feeling to see your dreams in a labeled bottle full of mustard gorgeousness is quite delightful. Probably some of you will understand me - it's part of the addiction.
Couple of weeks ago I've seen that S-he Stylezone cosmetics have changed the shape of their nail polish bottles. I'm not a big fan of the brand but when I've saw some of their new shades I wasn't able to resist. There was a stunning shade of mustard standing in front of me. And now let me introduce you to S-he 6060 -
I've tried to add more contrast to compliment the mustard shade and Marine Chic by Maybelline looks like a good decision. The colors on the photos are pretty accurate. The mustard shade has different look depending of the skin color. It looks more earthy and darker than in the bottle. The coverage is flawless and really really smooth. The drying time.... well, we all have quick dry top coat around.
Used - 
S-he 6060
Maybelline Color Show 60 Seconds 59 Marine chic
Born Pretty Store water decals BP-W11

All yours,
Red Frog

1 коментар: