понеделник, 20 март 2017 г.

Brushed metal effect or Pulse of purism !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
How are you today? I'm feeling a bit exhausted because of all the new tasks I'm working on.... It's both exciting and scary to jump higher than you think it's possible... Just hope I won't fall down.
Few days ago I've shared with you one of the designs I've made when the claws were in coffin shape. The star of this design is the brushed metal effect in white gold shade that looks so extremely gorgeous in person... Photos just can't represent the effect as good as I want them to. But  it still look fantastic.
It's Catrice Brushed metal top coat Pulse of purism.
Catrice rock it again! I'm in love with this effect and have some interesting ideas about it. Soon. 

Used - 
Catrice Brushed metal top coat Pulse of purism
Wycon Grigio Roccia
Born Pretty Store BP-L054

All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар